Wednesday, September 22, 2004

testing email

So I'm testing out the abilities of my site to handle a posting via: email!
Here's a little note to all of you ninjas... well, actually it was sent to
me, but there's reference made in it to all of you!


>From: "Marv-Edith Friesen"
>To: "Boileau Lesley"
>Subject: soon!
>Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 22:15:56 -0000
>
>Hello dear Lesley,
>We're so excited about your upcoming arrival. We are praying for you as you
>say good-bye and make final preparations. I have a better idea of how you
>can be involved in teaching the kids. We've worked out quite a nice
>schedule
>which should be manageable for you and will free me up to do Centre work.
>I'm so excited. I hope you enjoy working with the boys as much as I have
>been. The girls are working quite independently. I'm really pleased with
>the
>start they've made. They also are looking forward to having you around. I
>think they'll really like having a "big sister". Already, you've been such
>a
>blessing to us!
>Thank your supporters on our behalf. We know that the sacrifice and effort
>is huge. We are so thankful for their willingness and yours to be involved
>in our lives. The ultimate goal is to see others come to Christ, to give
>them God's Word in their own language. We are just a small part of that.
>What a privilege it is to work together to serve our great God!
>Must go for now. Know that you are constantly in our prayers.
>Love you much already,
>Edith
>

_________________________________________________________________

No comments: