Tuesday, September 14, 2004

A settled heart

something I'm finding I have a little more of now, a settled heart. I know that God has all the plans worked out, even though I do not.

For example; I have been overly stressed for the passed few months on how the heck all my support was going to come in, and how was I suppost to do that and where do I start and whom do I approach and who would ever want to help and how does one go about writing letters of support and who's got money to give and..... *whew!* I got so overwhelmed with the process that I just ended up doing nothing to be organized. And God stepped in. Only because I'd finally stepped out of the way. Why did I even waste time worrying? "Who among you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" Matt 6:27... dude, what a waste of hours!
God is good, support is in... amen?


so, either there will be a picture posted above this writing or a bunch of gobble-de-gook typing. If there is a picture: this was sent to me by one of the kids I have the priveledge of working with in Togo. It's taken on their way to one of the churches.... very cool.
if there's no picture, apologies all around, I'll get this figured out sometime. Sometime soon I hope. ok, there's no picture... close your eyes and imagine this , a grey land rover type thing criving through quite the puddle... spray everywhere... oh, just come to Bagot St. I've got it set as our wallpaper on the computer.

Does anyone know of an inexpensive (but fully functioning) secondhand digital camera which I could buy?

No comments: