Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Tick tick tick

Jeepers! I think that time is playing tricks on me, each chance I glance at the clock or my calendar (WHICH I have flipped over thank you very much!) I've lost a day, a week...
PRAY my friends! There's so much going on, and I want so bad to keep up, and do more and see more....
Praise: We have a Good God.. No, we have a GREAT God... nuf said.

Pray: For plane tickets... Right now things aren't as good as I'd hoped.

Praise: An AMAZING and super informative weekend of orientation with Wycliffe absolutely fantastic...

Pray: after that awesome time at orientation, my heart is just aching to go full time...

Praise: No one fell off the roof (yet anyway) while doing the new shingles on Dad's house

Pray: ummm, I'm kind really sore after starting the roof

Praise: The friesian's got to Kara Togo with all their luggage this week!!!!

ok, enough of the lists, I'll get around to the construction on the site so that when you visit prayer and praise will be listed at the sidebar...

No comments: