Thursday, July 29, 2004

leaving on several jet planes

Well, I think that things are coming together a little bit more for the trip....  I say that after actually accomplishing a few needed items (ie. buying tickets) but then I get this rush of panic, because I know there's still SO much to do!
So this week, with the much appreciated help of Mike M. (fianced to Laur W.!) I got some tickets to Togo. It's a little bit of a round about way to get there, but it helped save a couple hundred bucks so it's well worth it. The official date of departure is September 22nd (PRAISE GOD! it's not Sept 11th... not that there was really anything wrong with it, but it kinda gave me the heeby-jeebies) From Toronto I'll head to Frankfurt (Germany) from there, Addis (Ethiopia) then backtrack to Lome (Togo). Then I'll chill in Lome for a day or so and hit the dirt to Kara where the Wycliffe/Sil centre is.
*grrr*
I just realized that I have work to do.

No comments: