Friday, June 18, 2004

waking

Ah, a new day.
This morning I was woken by my alarm clock, I've set it back to the radio. I thought for awhile that I'd enjoy listening to a favorite CD to wake up... but there doesn't seem to be a way to change the song choice... I can only listen to the same song so many mornings in a row... flash backs of Groundhog Day greet me as I wake.... BUT I don't get any of the stations that I'd like to hear in the morning so that leaves me (mostly) foul. Back to my story. I woke up, hit the snooze button.woke up, hit the snooze button. woke up, hit the snooze button. then there was a knock at my door! funny as my room mate doesn't talk to people in the morning, then I remembered, "hey, my room mate isn't here, who's knocking on my door?" I'd forgotten that my friend Amanda has moved in for the two weeks while Sarah is away. (Hey Sarah, Amanda is staying over in the sun room while you're gone... I hope that's cool) HOW FUNNY to have a morning person in the house with me!!! She was much more awake than I was but had to share a story about a terrible dream she had (no, I won't give the details, someone might think that it was true). I hope that it wasn't the room giving her the bad dreams.... or the trains.... I only counted 3 trains last night before I fell asleep, and none of them blew their whistles. So good. I'm used to being the morning person.
I plan on doing NOTHING this evening. Is that being anti-social?

2 comments:

Joey said...

Well, Lesley Drinkwater indeed. I shall link to your blog and consider myself the oregano or chili powder to your parsley. I can make things taste great or yucky, but parsley goes with everything. Looking forward to being seasoned by you. (Nice to see you at camp hun)
Joey

manda said...

Hey Lesley! I'm almost positive the bad dream was not a fault of the room, or the trains. It may have had something to do with the windows... you know actually having windows, but that's just a thought.